Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Smell Cigarette Smoke


What can cause a persons breath to smell like cigarette smoke when they do not smoke?
For the first time ever my girlfriend says my breath smells like cigarettes. I do NOT smoke, I have good hygiene and I see my dentist regularly. I do however drink about 3-4 cups of coffee daily. Is this the reason why my breath smells like cigarette smoke or could there be some other reason? She also says that my breath doesn't smell like cigarette smoke even when we are face to face but only when we kiss does she smell the cigarettes.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
your question includes the answer!

drinking 3_4 cups of coffee everyday...like it or dislike...alters your breath..

coffee has a peculiar tendency of worsening the breath as well as damaging the enamel.

that's why i suggest you rinse your mouth thoroughly after you drink coffee and have some mint...might help..



peacexx



How to reduce and get rid of cigarette smoke odor using Odor-Z-Way. Not only get rid of the smoke but extinguish the cigarette as well.


SMELL CIGARETTE SMOKE