Saturday, February 9, 2013

Honeyrose Cigarette


What happens if you order cigarettes online and you are under 18?
So I have to stop smoking cigarrettes, and I bought these honeyrose ones online because they help you quit. Anyway, I'm under 18 and I live in Texas, and after I ordered them, I realized that it might not have been the best idea. So what will happen? When they deliver them will I have to show an ID?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
IF you ordered these cigarettes online, the company you ordered from had a disclaimer you agreed to that you are, in fact, 18 or over! If the company is reputable, they will require ID when delivered. If the company is not reputable, they have broken the law! Either way, your not telling the truth "could" cause you problems, or, if you luck out, you've beaten the system with a falsehood!!



Natural Nature Smoke "Herbal Smoke" Dao Tao Cigarillo Cigar "Honeyrose Herbal Cigarette" "Honeyrose Cigarette" ...


HONEYROSE CIGARETTE