Sunday, February 17, 2013

Chinese Cigarettes Online


I'm searching for e-cigarettes, please help me?
I wanna tell you guys that I am a lover of e cigarettes, heard the name of it and fallen in love with it.

I want to find some good quality e cigarettes that can satisfy my smoking need. Please help me finding that.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I bought mine from www.bigboxstore.com. It's a Chinese direct-sale site. The stuff is dirt cheap, but it does ship from China, so it takes a couple of weeks to arrive.



There are a lot of options out there, and I haven't found one that works dramatically better than another. Whatever you get, I recommend you find a model that features a replaceable atomizer. The exception would be if you're going to go the route of the disposable e-cigarette, which I don't recommend.



I wouldn't invest too heavily in the disposable filter tips. If you look online, you'll get a ton of advice on how to make reusable filter tips that you can refill for pennies using stuff called "e-juice" or "e-liquid." You can buy this stuff in dropper bottles, in whatever flavor and whatever nicotine strength you want. You can even get apps for your smart phone that help you formulate custom flavors and strengths, which you can then custom order online.



Don't spend more than you have to. Remember, the technology isn't complicated: a small heating unit (the atomizer) heats up a tiny bit of liquid (e-juice) and turns it into vapor. A name-brand that costs 10x more is doing exactly the same thing that the Chinese no-name brand is doing. Get yourself a spare battery, a spare atomizer, and a car or USB charger. Get a few disposable filter tips to get you started, until you can make or buy a reusable filter tip and get some e-juice.



link to online store - cigs24.com Buy belmont cigarettes online All automotive antifreeze formulations, including the newer organic acid (OAT ...


CHINESE CIGARETTES ONLINE