Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cigarette Smoke Air Purifiers


What can we do to stop smokey air from coming in our townhouse even when the windows and doors are closed?
We live in a row of townhouses and our next door neighbor smokes, somehow even with the windows and the doors closed, I can smell the smoke getting in our place. Sometimes I wake up and my hair smells like cigarette/smoke. Im asthmatic and very allergic to the smoke, Ive tried air purifier but it doesnt really handle the entire house. What can I do other than moving? I like where we live now and it didnt use to be a problem unti recently. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I really feel for your situation, and I moved out of a townhouse partly for this reason.



If you feel comfortable talking with your neighbor, maybe you could do that first. Offer to give him/her your air purifier, because hey, it might be a win/win - and it shows your neighbor that you're serious enough to negotiate.



If they're not in the mood to listen - well, good luck.



Purchase @ www.123buyit.com or call 1-866-53BUYIT The Thermax The Breeze Larger Water Air Purifier White V-WMM-25-UBO uses water as the filter ...


CIGARETTE SMOKE AIR PURIFIERS