Saturday, February 16, 2013

Newport Cigarettes Company


Is there a cheaper brand of cigarette that tastes like Newports?
I smoke (and yes, I know they're bad for me, and no, I don't want any crap about it) Newports and, with my little income, I was looking for something cheaper. Does anyone know of any cigarettes that taste like Newports (exactly or near the same taste), just cheaper? Thanks.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Newports are filled with nasty chemicals. I switched a long time ago to a brand made on the reservation in New York called Smokin' Joes. Who gives a crap about the name...they're cheap and don't have all those chemicals. It was actually the first time I ever tasted real tobacco in a smoke. I get them at:



www.smokinjoes.com



Another option is to go online to the company that manufactures Newports. Sign up and get coupons in the mail.



Newport, Lorillard's flagship brand, is the best-selling menthol cigarette and second-largest cigarette brand in the US. It generates about 90 ...


NEWPORT CIGARETTES COMPANY