Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ban On Menthol Cigarettes


Will the new smoking bill ban flavored cigars and wraps and menthol cigarettes?
I know that the new smoking bill will ban flavored cigarettes but does that include menthol cigarettes such as Newports and flavored cigars and wraps?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I went to my local mini mart today and had a conversation with the cashier. She said that in the state of Washington, they are only banning the words "light", "mild", and "low" on cigarette packs. I'm not sure about where you are from, but menthols are here to stay. And hopefully stay forever, I love menthol.



Lorillard (LO) is rallying, up more than 8% after gaining steadily throughout the session, despite a finding by the FDA's Tobacco Products ...


BAN ON MENTHOL CIGARETTES