Sunday, February 17, 2013

Njoy Cigarette


Has anyone here bought an njoy electronic cigarette?
I found this produact on the web and was wondering of it really works. If it does i am planning on replacing my cigarettes with it. Any information will be helpful and how long does it take to get it from the website? I live in Michigan. Thanks
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I've bought 2. I bought one of the original one which were huge and one of the new style "mini" ones. It is a lot like smoking, it tastes similar, but not the same.



I've been trying to stop smoking now for and it hasn't been going great. The electronic cigarette is very good, it takes away the physical crazing as well as the mental craving (which is the hardest one). i personally don't smoke it all the time, but if you would like to cuit down or give up it would be an ideal thing.





I hope that helps



NJOY Cigarette un-boxing of NJOY's (NCIG) model and preview of the full review done at www.electroniccigarettereview.com This is video 1 of 3 ...


NJOY CIGARETTE