Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lungs Cigarette Smokers


Do herbal cigarettes have the same effect on your lungs as nicotine cigarettes?
I am a student styudying drama, for a part in my short film I have to play a smoker although I dont smoke in real like some of my friends suggested herbal cigarettes. I was wondering do herbal cigarettes have the same effects on your lungs as nicitotine cigarettes such as filling your lungs with smoke etc.. ?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
i'm guessing that herbal cigarettes are a lot safer, and, not additive compared to normal tobacco cigarettes, however, they will still contain, at least, carbon monoxide. however, it they won't contain nicotine, so, the risk of cancer from them is low. however, any sort of smoke can induce cancer. they will most likely harm your lungs if smoked in the same habit of normal tobacco. but, a couple over a week or two, i doubt will do much harm. but, if you don't feel comfortable smoking, don't. hope this helps :)



After quitting smoking, it is important to help the lungs rebuild and heal by taking vitamins, drinking plenty of fluids and taking supplements ...


LUNGS CIGARETTE SMOKERS