Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kools Cigarettes


I'm writing a paper on Kool Cigarettes ad....but I don't know where to start?
How can I start my introduction if its about cigarettes



I want to talk about how cigarette ads grab youth attention...why it want youth to buy their merchandise...and more
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
It’s not “cool” to smoke Kools, or any other brand of cigarette. Cigarette companies want to grab the youth market while they are still young and impressionable, and receptive to their ads. “Once a smoker, always a smoker,” is their goal, because indeed the habit is hard to break.



Later on, when the dangers of cigarette smoking come to the youth’s attention, it is too late; they are hooked. It is even harder to quit if all the people around them are smoking, and people they admire are also smokers.



Come up to Kool cigarette commercial


KOOLS CIGARETTES