Thursday, December 20, 2012

Non Menthol Cigarettes


Are menthol cigarettes worse than non menth?
I have a question about cigarettes. Are camel crush or any kind of menthol cigarettes worse than non menthol? Why do some people call menthol cigarettes "Lung rippers?" I know smoking is bad so I was just wondering.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Menthol flavoring in cigarettes are at a higher risk than non menthol because the menthol contains more carcinogens. Smoking any brand of commercial cigarettes contains known carcinogens and poisons. About the only low risk smoking habit is smoking non preserved fresh tobacco that contains no preservatives, or has been cured with non carcinogenic materials. However there is still a health risk with the tar and resin no matter what you smoke.



This has to be one of my most ADD videos ever made. I am all over the place and happy that I finally knocked out my $1000 set of tires that was ...


NON MENTHOL CIGARETTES