Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reasons Why People Smoke Cigarettes


How can I stop myself smoking cigarettes while drinking?
I hate cigarettes. I really do. I'm always trying to quit, and am successful, up until I am really drunk one day and for some reason, psychologically crave a cigarette. The next morning I'm addicted again and I hate it.



Now a few days ago I quit smoking cigarettes again, and I want to get any advice or help on how I can drink without smoking cigarettes so I can be better prepared. Any advice guys?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I have exactly the same problem!!! I can refrain from smoking for months, moreover, I hate tobacco stale odor, but as soon as I have alcohol, I light up a cigarette. At that moment it seems to me that nothing can be better than a bit of cognac or red wine, or whiskey or what ever with a good menthol cigarette. And the funniest thing that the very next day I feel like vomiting because of smoking the previous day.

My way to overcome this addiction is to escape smoking company. My boyfriend doesn't smoke, first times when we had wine together, it was very difficult for me not to take a cigarette (he didn't like me smoking). With time I got used to this situation and cravings for a cigarette became less frequent. My advice is just try to refrain from smoking while drinking. I know it's difficult, but since you manage to do this few times, it will become easier and easier.

And one more thing - smoking encourages you to drink more. When I stopped smoking, I started to consume much less alcohol and feel much better.



The gov't is trying to do put pictures of dying people on cigarette boxes to let people know that smoking is bad. Because... you know... we ...


REASONS WHY PEOPLE SMOKE CIGARETTES